- fluid ounces canola oil
- onion(s), diced
- fluid ounces water
- low-sodium bouillon cube(s)
- fluid ounces brown rice
- fluid ounces salt-free seasoning
- boneless skinless chicken thigh(s), cooked
- net weight ounces frozen broccoli, thawed and cooked
- fluid ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
Pour oil in a saucepan and heat to medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender.
Add water and bouillon cubes to the saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in rice and seasoning and cover. Reduce heat to low and cook for 50-60 minutes until rice is cooked.
While rice is cooking, cook broccoli according to package directions.
Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
When rice is done, add chicken, broccoli, and cheese to saucepan. Slowly heat until cheese is melted.