- net weight ounces potato(es), quartered
- bell pepper(s), diced
- green onion(s), sliced
- fluid ounces olive oil
- fluid ounces red wine vinegar
- fluid ounces spicy mustard
- fluid ounces dried parsley
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain well and place in a medium bowl to cool.
After the potatoes have cooled, toss with the bell pepper and green onions.
In a separate bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, mustard, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper together to form the dressing.
Drizzle dressing over the potatoes and toss well.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.