- net weight ounces boneless skinless chicken thigh(s)
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium diced tomatoes
- onion(s), chopped
- net weight ounces mild green chiles
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
Place chicken in a saucepan and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Cook until tender, about 25 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth and allow to cool.
Once cooled, cut into bite-sized pieces, and return to broth.
Add tomatoes, onion, chilies, and garlic to the pan. Bring to a boil and add beans. Turn down to simmer for 15 minutes.