- fluid ounces all-purpose flour
- fluid ounces whole-wheat flour
- fluid ounces baking powder
- fluid ounces salt
- fluid ounces sugar
- fluid ounces ground cinnamon
- fluid ounces old fashioned oats
- fluid ounces raisins
- fluid ounces 1% milk
- fluid ounces unsweetened applesauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 400˚F. Lightly a spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or use paper liners.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in rolled oats and raisins.
In a separate bowl, beat together milk and egg. Add applesauce to milk mixture.
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir only until dry ingredients are wet. Batter will be lumpy. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full of batter.
Bake at 400˚F for 20-25 minutes.