- net weight ounces lean ground turkey
- fluid ounces water
- onion(s), chopped
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium corn, drained and rinsed
- net weight ounces canned no salt added tomato sauce
- fluid ounces whole-wheat pasta
- fluid ounces cornstarch
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- low-sodium beef bouillon cube
- fluid ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Brown ground turkey in a skillet over medium heat. Drain. Return meat to the skillet.
Stir in water, onion, corn, tomato sauce, pasta, cornstarch, garlic powder, black pepper, and bouillon cube.
Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove cover and simmer until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. NOTE: To ensure the ground turkey is cooked thoroughly, the internal temperature should reach 165°F.
Top with cheese. Serve warm.