- net weight ounces whole grain pasta
- net weight ounces frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- net weight ounces tuna packed in water, drained
- fluid ounces reduced fat sour cream
- fluid ounces light mayonnaise
- fluid ounces yellow mustard
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- fluid ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to baking dish.
Spread broccoli and tuna evenly over pasta in baking dish.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper. Spread over the pasta mixture and top with cheese.
Bake until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.