- fluid ounces brown sugar, packed
- fluid ounces hot water
- fluid ounces butter, melted
- fluid ounces ground nutmeg
- apple(s), cored and cubed
- sweet potato(es), peeled and cubed
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine brown sugar, water, butter, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl. Toss apples and sweet potatoes in the mixture until well coated.
Add apple and sweet potato cubes to the baking dish.
Cook for 30 minutes or until apples and sweet potatoes are tender.