- net weight ounces lean ground turkey
- onion(s), chopped
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium diced tomatoes
- fluid ounces water
- fluid ounces lentils
- fluid ounces chili powder
- fluid ounces ground cumin
- fluid ounces garlic powder
Heat a skillet to medium heat. Place ground turkey in the skillet and cook until browned.
Add an onion to the skillet and cook until translucent.
When onions are tender, add tomatoes, water, lentils, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Simmer for 30 minutes until lentils are soft and flavors are blended.
Serve hot. Top with your favorite chili toppings, such as green onions, herbs, or cheese.