- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ pound peaches, sliced
- ¼ cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon distilled vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons basil, torn
Combine tomatoes, peaches, and onion into a mixing bowl.
Combine vinegar, oil, honey, and black pepper into a separate mixing bowl. Whisk together and drizzle over the onion, tomatoes, and peaches. Toss to combine.
Sprinkle with cheese and basil.