- net weight ounces spinach, torn
- fluid ounces strawberries, diced
- onion(s), diced
- fluid ounces sugar
- fluid ounces white distilled vinegar
- fluid ounces canola oil
- fluid ounces Worcestershire sauce
- fluid ounces yellow mustard
- fluid ounces paprika
- fluid ounces pecans, chopped (optional)
For the salad, add spinach and strawberries to a mixing bowl.
To make the dressing, add onion, sugar, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and paprika to a separate bowl. Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
Drizzle dressing lightly over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle pecans on top, if using.