- 4 cups greens, such as kale, spinach, or swiss chard, torn
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Add the greens, orange, and walnuts to a bowl. Toss to mix.
In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, juice, honey, and onion.
Drizzle over salad and season with ground black pepper. Toss to combine.