- fluid ounces brown sugar, divided and packed
- fluid ounces all-purpose flour
- fluid ounces cinnamon, divided
- fluid ounces water
- apple(s), cored and sliced
- fluid ounces quick cooking oats
- fluid ounces butter
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar, flour, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and water to a mixing bowl and mix well. Next, add in the apple slices and mix until apples are coated. Then pour into the baking dish.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine oats, remaining brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in the butter to the oat mixture. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown.