- eggs, cracked and shelled
- net weight ounces canned pumpkin
- fluid ounces evaporated milk
- fluid ounces sugar
- fluid ounces pumpkin pie spice
- fluid ounces vanilla extract
- fluid ounces salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Add the eggs to a mixing bowl and beat together.
Next, add the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and salt. Mix until smooth.
Pour into the pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.
Turn the oven down to 325°F and bake for another 30 minutes or until the pie is set. Pie is done when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.