- net weight ounces whole-wheat spaghetti noodles
- fluid ounces canola oil
- net weight ounces lean ground beef
- onion(s), chopped
- garlic clove(s), minced
- net weight ounces canned no salt added tomato sauce
- fluid ounces water
- fluid ounces dried basil
- fluid ounces dried parsley
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onion, and garlic. Sauté mixture, breaking meat into small pieces.
Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Serve over cooked spaghetti noodles.