- net weight ounces whole grain egg noodles
- net weight ounces lean ground beef
- onion(s), chopped
- fluid ounces water
- bell pepper(s), chopped
- net weight ounces canned mushroom pieces, drained
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- fluid ounces reduced sodium bouillon granules
- fluid ounces plain low-fat yogurt
In a saucepan, prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain when cooked. Set aside.
Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a skillet until meat is cooked and onions are translucent. NOTE: Cook ground beef to 165°F.
Add water, bell pepper, mushroom pieces, garlic powder, black pepper, and beef bouillon.
Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes. Add yogurt during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Serve with egg noodles and top with beef mixture.