- net weight ounces lean ground beef
- fluid ounces canola oil
- carrot(s), sliced
- potato(es), chopped
- onion(s), chopped
- celery stalk(s), sliced
- fluid ounces water
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium diced tomatoes
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium green beans, drained and rinsed
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium mixed vegetables, drained and rinsed
- fluid ounces low-sodium tomato juice
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- fluid ounces Italian seasoning
In a pot, sauté ground beef until browned. Remove from pot and set aside.
Heat oil in the pot and sauté carrots, potatoes, onions, and celery until softened.
Add cooked ground beef, water, tomatoes, green beans, mixed vegetables, tomato juice, black pepper, and Italian seasoning to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.