- fluid ounces salsa, divided
- net weight ounces corn kernels, frozen or canned
- onion(s), chopped
- fluid ounces bread crumbs
- egg(s), beaten
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- net weight ounces lean ground beef
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray baking dish or muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Add 1 cup salsa, corn, onion, bread crumbs, egg, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Mix well.
Add ground beef and mix together. Divide into 8 equal portions. Shape into loaves and place loaves in the baking dish, if using. For muffin tin, divide meat mixture evenly into 8 muffin cups.
Pour ¼ cup of salsa over the loaves. Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and pour remaining ¼ cup salsa over the loaves. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until meat reaches 165°F.