- fluid ounces olive oil
- net weight ounces sweet Italian turkey sausage link(s)
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium white beans, drained and rinsed
- potato(es), diced
- onion(s), diced
- carrot(s), diced
- garlic clove(s), minced
- fluid ounces kale, roughly chopped
- fluid ounces water
- reduced sodium bouillon cube(s)
- fluid ounces reduced fat grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Add sausage and sauté until browned.
Add beans, potatoes, onion, carrots, and garlic to the pot and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add kale to pot and cook until wilted.
Add bouillon cubes and water to the pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover with lid, and simmer 15-30 minutes or until potatoes are soft and fully cooked.
Serve with Parmesan cheese.