- net weight ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- fluid ounces cooked quinoa
- fluid ounces bread crumbs
- fluid ounces chunky salsa
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- fluid ounces ground cumin
- fluid ounces onion powder
- fluid ounces paprika
- fluid ounces olive oil
Add all ingredients, except for oil, to a food processor or blender. Process for 45-60 seconds, until all ingredients are blended together, but still a little bit chunky.
Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
Remove from the refrigerator and form mixture into patties. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, place patties in a single layer, and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Heat a pan over medium heat and coat the bottom with olive oil. Cook the burgers for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until crisp and heated through.