- fluid ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- boneless skinless chicken thigh(s), cooked and shredded
- net weight ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- onion(s), finely chopped
- carrot(s), shredded
- fluid ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, garlic powder, and black pepper.
In the baking dish, layer chicken, vegetables, and cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture over the ingredients.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top is browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.