- net weight ounces frozen broccoli, chopped
- fluid ounces water
- onion(s), chopped
- low-sodium chicken bouillon cube(s)
- net weight ounces nonfat evaporated milk
- fluid ounces potato flakes
- fluid ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Combine broccoli, water, onion, and bouillon cubes in a stockpot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Add milk and slowly stir in potato flakes. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Serve with sprinkled cheese on top.