- fluid ounces olive oil
- onion(s), chopped
- fluid ounces ground coriander
- fluid ounces fennel seed
- fluid ounces ground cumin
- medium head(s) cabbage, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- fluid ounces water
- net weight ounces canned low-sodium whole tomatoes
- reduced sodium bouillon cube(s)
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
Heat oil in a pot to medium heat. Add onion and spices. Cook until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add cabbage, water, tomatoes, bouillon cubes, and black pepper to the pot and stir. Return to a boil, then lower heat. Cover and let simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the cabbage is thoroughly cooked.