- fluid ounces 1% milk
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- net weight ounces frozen broccoli, thawed
- fluid ounces chicken thigh(s), cooked and shredded
- onion(s), finely chopped
- carrot(s), shredded
- fluid ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350°F and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, garlic powder, and ground black pepper. Beat until well combined.
In the baking dish, add the egg mixture and gently stir all remaining ingredients together.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top has browned. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.