- net weight ounces canned low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- net weight ounces canned tuna packed in water
- onion(s) (optional), diced
- bell pepper(s), diced
- carrot(s), diced
- fluid ounces corn kernels
- fluid ounces lime juice
- fluid ounces canola oil
- fluid ounces chili powder
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- whole-wheat pita pocket(s)
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for pita pockets. Mix thoroughly to combine.
Divide tuna mixture equally and serve in pita pockets.
Serve immediately or refrigerate within 2 hours of preparing.