- net weight ounces canned chicken in water, drained
- fluid ounces spinach, chopped
- fluid ounces strawberry(ies), diced
- green onion(s), thinly sliced
- fluid ounces light sour cream
- fluid ounces yellow mustard
- fluid ounces dried oregano
- fluid ounces ground black pepper
- lettuce leave(s)
In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, spinach, strawberries, and green onions.
In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, mustard, oregano, and black pepper together to make the dressing.
Gently fold the dressing into the chicken mixture.
Serve equal amounts of chicken salad over lettuce leaves.