- spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- fluid ounces distilled vinegar
- fluid ounces ground cayenne pepper
- fluid ounces salt
- net weight ounces chicken thigh(s), cooked and shredded
- celery stalk(s), thinly sliced
- bell pepper(s), diced
- green onion(s), thinly sliced
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place spaghetti squash cut-side down on a baking sheet or pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until squash is tender.
While the squash is cooking, combine vinegar, cayenne pepper, and salt in a mixing bowl to make homemade hot sauce.
Once the squash is done cooking, allow to cool slightly before using a fork to gently scrape the squash strands into the mixing bowl. Reserve the squash shells.
Combine all remaining ingredients. Toss well to coat and spoon into the squash shells.
Return the stuffed squash to the baking sheet or pan and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes or until heated through.