- fluid ounces canola oil
- net weight ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- fluid ounces cooked brown rice
- fluid ounces less sodium soy sauce
- fluid ounces garlic powder
- fluid ounces onion powder
- egg(s), beaten
Heat oil in a skillet (or wok) on medium heat.
Add vegetables to skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder to vegetables and mix well. Cook until rice is fully reheated.
Push rice mixture to sides of pan, making a hole in the center. Pour egg into center of skillet and scramble, continuing to stir until almost done.
Mix the egg through the rice mixture. Continue to stir mixture until the egg is fully cooked.